Welcome To JoeAudio Productions.
We are your preferred resource for finding & recording professional voice talent.
We provide voice talent & recording services for broadcast, commercial advertising, web, eLearning, promotional, and other multimedia needs. Our services include audio production & mixing, mix-to-picture, talent casting & booking, stock music searches & licensing, sound effect searching, phone patch, and ISDN connectivity.
We have all the bells and whistles you expect, and we know how to use them properly to wow you, impress your client, and make your production stand out.
In our 21 years, we’ve produced thousands of spots, plus campaigns for nearly every product category. We’ve found that a key element of successful production is finding the right voice: a voice to represent your product & speak to your audience. We’ve built relationships with nearly 200 professional voice talents from across the nation & around the world to cover every style and tone that you can come up with. You’ll find experienced voices that are new to your ears & effective to your audience.
The right voice to represent your product, plus music to support the message, and subtle sound effects to paint the aural picture – these are key elements in a successful production; We know the nuances to put ‘em all together & make a good spot great.
Our Capabilities.JoeAudio Studio Sampler
Our facilities match our production expertise: experienced, proven, and reliable. Our studios are built around industry-standard ProTools HD digital audio workstations with Waves & Avid processing. We record, edit, and mix your entire project “in the box”, for fast editing, clean sound, and plenty of “what if we tried this?” options.
Both rooms also offer “mixing-to-picture” sweetening & layback –a final round of audio polish on your video soundtracks. We’ll make them sparkle & make sure they match industry & the latest FCC standards – just have your video producers send us OMF/AAF/QT files from the edit & we’ll do the rest.
ISDN connectivity gives you live access to hundreds of voice talent nationwide – you listen, direct record, and edit as if the talent is in the same studio. Local talents use our collection of Neumann, AKG, and Sennheiser microphones for smooth, crisp reads. If you can’t make it to the studio, our digital phone & Skype patches lets you direct your session from the comfort of your office or favorite recliner.
We feature a large selection of production music from the FirstCom family of music libraries, featuring over 180,000 themes from 21 libraries in any & every style you can think of – we can even create an online account where you can search & save your favorite cuts for your next session. Our sound effects library features over 40,000 cues from industry-standard collections like Sound Ideas, Hollywood Edge, and Network. Make quick, detailed searches & instantly place the right clips into your project.
- ProTools HD2 v10.3.2 digital audio workstation on Apple 3.33ghz Hexacore Mac Pro
- Digidesign 192 audio interface
- Mackie HUI control surface
- Waves v9 Platinum software plug-in bundle, including Waves TLM metering
- Additional plugs from Digidesign, Focusrite, JoeMeek, Bomb Factory
- Sound Grinder file format conversion software
- Neve Portico 5012 mic pres
- Focusrite Red 8 mic pres
- Urei 1176 comp/limiter, D rev
- CDQ Prima 120 ISDN codec
- Tascam DA-30 MKII DAT
- Tascam CD-401 MKII CD
- Adam A7x, Auratone, and JBL 4311 monitoring, with Crown amplification
- ProTools HD v7.4 digital audio workstation on Apple Mac Dual 2 Ghz PowerPC G5, Digidesign 96 interface
- Digidesign 192 audio interface
- Yamaha 02R mixing console
- Audio plug-ins from Digidesign, Focusrite, JoeMeek, Bomb Factory
- WaveConvert & Max file format conversion software
- Urei 1176 comp/limiter, H rev
- Empirical Labs EL-8 Distressor comp/limiter
- JoeMeek VC1 Studio Channel comp/limiter
- Urei LA-4 comp/limiters x2 (w/ Eddie Ciletti “Texas Tea” mods)
- Tascam DA-20 MKII DAT recorder
- Otari MX-5050 reel-to-reel tape recorder
- Tascam CD-301 player
- Mackie HR824 & Yamaha NS-10 monitoring
- Neumann U47fet condenser mics x2
- Sennheiser 416 shotgun condenser mic
- Sennheiser 421 dynamic mics x3
- AKG 414 UB condensor mics x3
- Shure SM5b dynamic mic
- Telefunken tube mic, with U47 capsule.